DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Currently we are looking for experienced agronomist to support our seeds sales team in the Kiev/Chernihiv/Sumy area
- Develop and provide agronomic and product education and training to the field sales force that supports the sales and service of Pioneer ® brand products and associated technologies.
- Work with the Commercial Unit Product Manager and Agronomy Research Manager to plan and conduct Sales Area, Commercial Unit field trials and demonstrations that provide information to improve the management and/or positioning of Pioneer products and services.
- Partner with Product Specialist, Area Sales Managers and Promotors to create and deliver agronomic and product information which improves the productivity and profitability of Pioneer customers.
- Serve as agronomic resource to Area Sales Managers and Promoters to resolve difficult customer concerns
- Provide in-field and structured classroom agronomic training for sales team
- Provide timely agronomic information to the sales team to support the sales effort.
- Prepare product performance summaries for use by area sales force and Commercial Unit Marketing team
- Analyze and interpret agronomy research results.
- Provide written agronomy research summaries that can be used to support product management, positioning, and field sales training
- Support product life cycle management in assigned area
- Cooperate with R&D specialists from other offices of DuPont, if need, accompany them during their visit to Ukraine
- Bachelor's degree in agronomic field.
- At least 5 years Agronomy experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of crop production/cultural practices. Knowledge of Pioneer offerings and competitive product/service offerings;
- Good knowledge of local Ag markets;
- Awareness of environmental, regulatory, and stewardship issues of Pioneer & competitive products at the local/regional level.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; teaching/training experience will be considered as a plus
- Conflict resolution and handling objections
- Fluent Ukrainian is a must; Min Intermediate level of English is required
- Valid driving license and driving experience; willingness to extensive traveling
Working terms: Full time employment, office-based (Kiev) or home-based with extensive traveling, full mobility package
In DuPont we celebrate diversity of thought and experience and truly believe that our inclusive and collaborative culture strengthens our organization. Our aim is to enable EVERY individual in our company to share their ideas to leverage richer perspectives and find innovative solutions to solve the world´s biggest challenges. Working TOGETHER works! Welcome to the Global Collaboratory!
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials
Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies.
Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.