VaynerMedia is looking for an Freelance Animation Producer to join our video and production team. At VaynerMedia, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and shares a passion for building communities and understanding a world of micro-content. Our animators serve a slightly different role than more traditional “animators” but thankfully none of which involve the term “ninja.”
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone who’s naturally creative. You enjoy working with animation, post production, and creative personalities. You love working on a team just as much as you enjoy owning your own plate of work. Communicating within the agency, along with working in a fast paced environment comes easily to you. You are also resourceful, responsive, and eager to get the job done.
The Task at Hand
- Create, organize, and maintain overall project schedule.
- Effectively communicate with clients, team members, vendors, contractors and subcontractors
- Partner with internal and external team members to develop the approach for creating the effects work and provide clients with estimates of budget & schedule requirements needed to complete the work.
- Meet with clients to review scripts, breakdowns and storyboards for a specific project.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in production management including a strong working knowledge of Visual Effects techniques and terminology.
- Understands and can demonstrate knowledge animation, specifically visual effects
- Knows the depths of Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Maya, and Cinema 4D
- Strong knowledge of visual effects and post production workflow
- Comfortable with Google Apps suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
- Must possess very strong organizational and communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines.
- Storyboarding & design experience is a plus
- The ability to communicate needs in a positive and productive fashion
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume submissions.