Marketing Program Manager
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of. Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
Currently, we are looking to hire a Marketing Program Manager whose main responsibilities will be to plan, execute, track and report marketing activities across Nordics countries (SE, NO, FIN, DK) on assigned product group/solution portfolio as part of a Regional Marketing Team. The role will be based in Stockholm, SE.
- Develop and/or deliver integrated end-customer, go-to-market programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions within the global business unit or region. Responsible for the development and/or delivery of integrated end-customer go-to-market (GTM) programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions, ex. Hybrid IT Management and DevOps software solutions, Security and Information Governance software solutions, Application Modernization initiatives. May be in global business unit or region, but must be focused on outbound (customer-facing) and digital and social marketing activities.
- Defines and manages execution of GTM marketing strategies and tactical plans.
- Develops/manages GTM program budgets. Aligns organizations/processes to achieve program goals and sales pipeline.
- Develops and/or manages delivery of value propositions/messaging for assigned offerings.
- Develops and/or executes awareness/consideration/preference (ACP) and/or demand generation campaigns.
- Develops and/or executes upsell/cross-sell/attach efforts. May manage customer-facing aspects of offering launch, refresh and end-of-life (EOL) programs.
- May drive customer and partner development/relationships specific to GTM programs.
- Determines GTM program goals/benchmarks and tracks/analyzes results using closed-loop analysis. Drives continuous improvements to GTM efficiency and effectiveness.
- May perform analysis as required to drive/support GTM activities such as competitive GTM activity (spending trends, website content/presentation, promotional offerings) and synthesis of syndicated and/or primary research.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications/other teams to execute GTM plans.
- Track/report program/ campaign metrics versus predetermined goals/ benchmarks.
- May develop/communicate closed-loop post-analysis of assigned programs.
- Secure/coordinate messaging and content for GTM programs and vehicles.
- Perform marketing operations activities as required, e.g., SFDC/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years marketing experience (digital and social marketing knowledge required)
- Sales and/or channel experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools (digital and social marketing expertise is required)
- Knowledge of advertising/ direct marketing agency practices and procedures.
- Understanding of offering category and company offerings/ strategy.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Strong written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Influencing skills.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Read Full Description