Req ID: 12612
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a UX Architect - US Remote to join our team in Madison, Wisconsin (US-WI), United States (US).
- Collaborate with Product Manager to prioritize roadmap features and product enhancement requests, specifically around UX
- Lead a team of UX designers and UI developers participating in solution development and client implementations.
- Be up to date with latest trends on user experience across industry segments and determine best and futuristic trends/ideas to be added to the roadmap
- Lead cross-functional experience design sessions between Product Manager, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, and Visual Design teams
- Lead user experience discussion with client teams to come up with branding and UX requirements while implementing solution module(s) for clients
- Create journey maps, design personas, navigation map to create a best-in-class user experience to go along with functional requirements for an upcoming release, consisting of solution enhancements and client specific requirements
- Create device specific user experience leveraging responsive design best practices as well follow a mobile-first approach in user experience design
- Take extra care to make healthcare easy to understand and navigate for end users
- Oversee all user-facing text to synthesize tone, language, and messaging
- Analyze business needs and produce detailed wireframes that meet strategic objectives
- Optimize information architecture to promote usability, while accommodating technical needs/constraints
- Develop user flows and personas to facilitate feature design process
- Excellent verbal and visual communication.
- Experience creating user experience in healthcare and/or e-commerce domains for large organizations
- The candidate must have 5 years+ (hands-on) experience in UX design
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Creative problem solving.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Madison
Job Segment: Consulting, User Experience, Technology