1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
This position is responsible for leadership, architecting, designing, creating, and testing complex software systems on design projects that span several product areas. Provide high level research and analysis related to software design and development and solve complex problems.
Lead engineering teams, architect, design and develop software products in the IT Monitoring domain
- Collaborate with cross functional global team with effective communication skills
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas to improve product capabilities
- Mentor and coach other team members improving overall technical and domain capabilities
- Coordinate in leading projects and driving them to successful completion
- 12-18 years of experience on Java Development projects.
- Minimum 2+ year of experience in Architecting large scale software systems
- Full Stack development experience
- Strong coding skills in Java
- Strong technical experience in developing IT Monitoring applications
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Ability to design, architect, code scalable, high-performing features, enhancements
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience of participating in industry standard bodies related to Software development and IT Management preferred
- Contribution to open source software and active participation in open source software development and adoption preferred
- Exceptional defect analysis, triaging and fixing skills.
- Hands-on experience on JMS (ActiveMQ), Spring, Hibernate & scripting using DOS, Unix Shell, Perl or any other
- Ability to develop utilities, tools to fulfill day to day development team needs.
- Strong working knowledge of Server Operating Systems (Linux/Unix and Windows), Networking concepts and Databases.
- Very Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate the use of strong interpersonal and social skills in individual and group settings
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
Read Full Description