Job ID: JR0046382
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Haifa, IL
Job Type: Experienced Hire
SoC architect for for Intel Architecture group
About Us :
Client CPU Architecture is the group that define the next generation processors for client and devices and their SOC. We are expanding also to the area of Artificial intelligence and Deep learning. We are located in Haifa, working with SW and HW groups worldwide to define end-to-end solution. We are looking for SOC architect to join us.
About you :
- As SOC architect you shall perform various architecture functions including: Definition of requirements for various functional sub-systems of the future SoCs and platforms.
- Analysis of technology options and partitioning, optimizing performance, functionality and cost. Identify and coordinate/drive Path Finding PF and Tech Readiness TR efforts related to definition of technologies for the SoC and/or platform.
- Interact and cooperate on a regular basis with multiple teams: business units, platform teams, design teams, IP teams, other architecture teams, and numerous external customers.
- Align all execution bodies from a technical perspective, ensure information exchange and knowledge sharing.
- Own End to End accountability from definition through design, integration, and validation of the components of the SOC capabilities and features.
- Support management reviews related to the SOC from architecture perspective and take part in customer design-win engagements as SOC architect.
- B.sc or M.sc degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience in one of the following areas : SoC Design, process technology and design methodology for SoCs or Strong working knowledge of system designs in aspects such as components selection and tradeoff analyses use-cases, thermal management, power management.
- Experience in analyzing cross-domain system-level tradeoffs and issues and ability to lead cross-domain teams as needed to drive time to market resolution.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and strong English verbal and written skills.
- Independent and self-motivated, capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and team-work skills backed-up by recommendations.
- Leadership and ability to drive forward activities in matrix reporting. The job requires travel on an as-needed basis.
- Strong working knowledge of Operating System and Software Stack for Android, Chrome, and Windows environment for mobile platforms.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.