We aim for versatile and flexible teams with 4 - 8 team members. They work together on the features of our customizable product bundle. You can start with any specialization, but we expect you will grow to be a full-stack developer able to deliver any work fragment. This happens organically, as a result of iterative development, the variability of tasks and team self-organization. Thanks to Quality Assurance, UX, and Product development, you can focus on the areas you know best, and which make you happiest to work on.
Built on a foundation of Open Source projects like CoffeeScript, Node.js, React and Google Closure Tools, we develop one of the most technologically complex solutions on the market. These technologies communicate with scalable data storages like PostgreSQL, HBase and Elasticsearch. We have implemented a Continuous Integration system, so you will know that the code you are working on passed the tests, and, if you break it, that it would be easy to fix. The whole process is implemented on Gitlab and automated tests. Our more than 50 APIs clearly point to our microservices religion. You will learn to love them and write them, too.
Participate in discussions with SW architects about the implementation of the new services and core architectural tasks
Moving forward with CI/CD implementationMaintaining core parts of infrastructure
- Recommending and implementing various technical solutions (scaling, performance, security)
- Identification of possible technical debt, implementation and recommending solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- Backend experience: creating APIs (scaling, versioning,…) and websocket protocol, SQL and NoSQL databases, key-value storages, messaging queues (we are using PostgreSQL, HBase, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, and more), writing scalable server-side applications
- Frontend experience: React.js, Google Closure Library, common React.js workflows (Flux, Redux,…), front-end development tools (Grunt, Webpack, npm …)
- Experience with microservice architecture, knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with CI/CD flows, with creating automated tests, CoffeeScript and Google Closure Library is a plus
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín with a big terrace, and our own grill
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, Xbox, Yoga or run with colleagues, and nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team buildings opportunities
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- Open discussions with colleagues during beer tastings (or wine, if you prefer :)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- And others...it is definitely worth to meet with us!
Position TypeFull time