Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Candidates must be passionate about innovative software development, motivated to work on central impactful components, eager to learn about new technologies, and have proven ability to deliver quality software.
Baseline education and experience
- Bachelor Degree or higher. Computer Science or Engineering major is preferable
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience developing software using all aspects of OO design and construction with an emphasis on reusable or platform based functionality design and delivery.
- Experience developing metadata based enterprise applications.
- An understanding of one or more business domains relevant to Workday systems.
- Knowledge of agile development processes.
- Experience in Human Resources, Financial, Payroll or Education related business processes an asset
- Proven ability to build complex systems using web, service and MVC standards and patterns
- Collaborative team player with strong work ethics, good oral and written communication skills
- Scoping and design of new products and features in conjunction with product management.
- Scheduling and estimation of software project tasks.
- Software development with emphasis on quality and extensive automation
- Deliver product features with quality, performance and within deadlines.
- Comprehensive internal documentation of designs and product components.
- Resolution of defects in response to escalated support issues.