MapR Technologies, Inc., is a visionary Silicon Valley enterprise software company that pioneered one platform for all data in every cloud. This approach is the industry’s first modern data system. At the core is the MapR Converged Data Platform that enables simultaneous analytics and applications as data happens with speed, scale and reliability. Forward leaning companies such as SAP, Cisco, United Healthcare and many more are able to create new, intelligent and modern apps to outperform the competition. Limitless possibilities happen with MapR Data Technologies. Learn more: www.mapr.com
MapR Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a Sales leader who is experienced in selling solutions to C-level decision makers. A maverick self-starter who understands the sales process, how to sell innovation, drive deals forward and is motivated by helping customers transform their business. We're looking for a track record of proven sales success in Enterprise Software - Big Data, Database, Analytics / Business Intelligence, Applications, Data Warehouse, Professional Services organizations, or Cloud providers who are focused on Big Data solutions.
- Meeting with key stakeholders CIOs, IT execs, LOB execs
- Meeting/exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Creating value for customers and utilizing a solution approach to selling
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Using sales tools including SFDC to track activities
- Superb people skills
- Prior successful sales in enterprise software or big data
- Solutions selling experience required
- Extensive prior customer relationships
- A history of consistent over-achievement
- Technically adept, experienced with enterprise software
- Experience in opportunity creation.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Enterprise Software - Big Data, Database, Analytics / Business Intelligence, Applications, Data Warehouse, Professional Services organizations, or Cloud providers who are focused on Big Data solutions.