ABOUT JUUL LABS:
JUUL’s mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Product Managers at JUUL report to the Chief Product Officer and work across the highest managerial levels of the company to strategize, research, shape, define and communicate the vision for new products and their value for our consumers. As the primary voice of their consumers, Product Managers will take ownership of multiple key new initiatives and shepherd them through all stages of development, from market research and consumer insights through product launch and consumer response, consolidating and communicating those initiatives through well articulated MRD and PRD documentation.
- Gather insights to position new product goals to the overarching needs and goals of the company.
- When insights aren’t readily available, develop methods and tools to attain them with the help of the broader organization.
- Build and maintain clear documentation on the goals for the product including competitive landscape, consumer needs, target demographics, business model and brand fit.
- Translate market needs into new product opportunities at a detailed level (from opportunity, to product features, to go-to-market plan)
- Ensure support for the product throughout the company and serve as a centralized resource for new ideas and problems along the way.
- Help ensure the product is successful before and after launch.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years product management experience.
- MBA and/or other experience managing a product introduction and launch.
- Physical consumer product experience.
- Strong strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Proven product management and organizational ability with an eye for “what-ifs”.
- Research design experience and competency.
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Ability to research, define and drive a business plan for a new market opportunity.
- Ability to leverage a diverse set of people, opinions and backgrounds to produce better results.
- Ability to listen and learn, and prove or disprove assumptions with data.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what needs doing.
- MBA desirable and technical skills a plus.
JUUL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles