Insurance Industry Account General Manager/ Client SalesExecutive
This is a quota carrying “Sales” role and we are seeking ahigh-performance, complex sales professional in various locations in the USA.This will be remote based/ home office with travel.
Manages client satisfaction and providesresources to larger Insurance Industry accounts; ensures profit objectives aremet, and manages ongoing strategic planning for a single complex account.Develops relationships with clients to create synergy between client needs andeffective business solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Interfaces with appropriate parties to ensure that objectives are met. Recommends methods to improve performance with regards to service level agreements, metrics and measurements, and business trends.
- Acts as the liaison between operations and account management team. Assists in deploying resources to support business needs.
- Provides support for larger projects within internal accounts. Facilitates integration of business solutions to ensure that client needs are met.
- Recommends transition and transformation methods and ensures implementation to enhance business operations.
- Recommends technical, contractual, administrative and financial policies, procedures and goals are met to ensure adherence to agreed upon requirements.
- Coordinates with appropriate parties to leverage resources and solutions to reduce costs and meet service level agreements.
- Interfaces with work teams to ensure budgetary and financial priorities and procedures are handled appropriately.
- Interfaces directly with clients on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions, develop stronger on-going relationships, build new and broader relationships and identify additional opportunities for company solutions.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Prepares, recommends and oversees development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances. Performs and/or oversees budget analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of experience in complex sales and project management
- Nine or more years of supervisory or management experience included
- Experience working with company business practices, policies, and procedures
- Experience working with company products and service offerings
- Skilled in financial management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers
receive equal consideration for employment.