Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
You will play a pivotal role in the application development process and contributes to the development of IT applications and architecture and builds business processes and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. You will work as part of a dynamic team environment, engaging with other technical and business professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solution frameworks across various industries.
Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test and document features
Leverage Java/J2EE knowledge in new and innovative ways to build new Pega applications and help improve performance
Candidates must have a strong technical and computer science background and come prepared and ready to learn, certify and explore Pega technology.
Software Engineers are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they design and develop first-rate software in a collaborative setting
• At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Design /Detailing/Application Integration/Coding.
• At least 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE applications development
• Knowledge of Pega frameworks such as Pega CPM, OFF, Banking/Insurance frameworks
• At least 2 years’ experience in PL/SQL and shell (Unix/Linux) scripting
• At least 2 years’ experience in database Oracle or MS/SQL
• At least 2 years’ experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any
• At least 3 years of experience in Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x and Pega banking/Insurance frameworks
• Should be certified CSSA/CLSA in Pega PRPC v6.x
• At least 2 years of experience in PL/SQL and shell (Unix/Linux) scripting
• At least 2 years of experience in database Oracle or MS/SQL
• At least 2 years of experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any object oriented programming language
Good hands-on experience in Web Application Servers
• At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 4 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
•At least 5 years of experience in Design and architecture review
•At least 3 years of experience in Agile development
•Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
•Should support and mentor onsite-offshore team members Work efficiently and demonstrate a high level of energy
• Analytical skills
• At least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.