The primary focus of a Senior Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force.
This Senior Sales Consultant (pre-sales) will focus on participating in design, validation, and presentation of Oracle Cloud solutions.
As a Senior Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
· Providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts.
· Acting as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants and sales representatives.
· Developing and delivering high quality Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
· Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
· Designing, validating, and presenting Oracle Cloud solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
· Deliver Pilot projects and proof of concepts on Oracle PaaS
· Developing and managing references through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
· Excellent communication skills are required as many engagements are at C-Levels at the customers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
· BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
· Three or more years of experience building, developing and deploying applications to the Public Cloud
· Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients’ internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology.
· Ability to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in the platform evaluation.
· An understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance.
· Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and seed the public cloud platform
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
AE-United Arab Emirates
Regular Employee Hire