Would you like to work for a high-tech company that...
… has a global reach and presence in 100+ countries?
… drives innovation in restaurants, shops and at the biggest airports in the world?
… enables 600+ million consumer transactions every single day?
… helped Alan Turing crack the Enigma code back in WW2?
Would you like… ?
… to be served quicker at gas stations?
… your payment to be processed quicker?
Then join our team as Technical Support Specialist and help us
make this happen!
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
• Provide deep technical analysis of client cases and field inquires in a timely and effective manner. Is able to reproduce both straightforward and complex technical problems.
• Understand architecture of client solutions and is able to provide sound analysis of root causes for integrated software technologies, hardware devices, and network infrastructure. Typical tasks include verification of data integrity in SQL databases, analysis of logs and functional behaviour of .NET applications, and administrative tasks of Microsoft Windows systems.
• Manage, analyze, and prioritizes issue queues and communicates consolidated list of escalations and their root cause to assigned client(s) as part of routine work.
• Are responsible for an escalation lifecycle, striving for processes improvement and driving it to successful resolution
• Provide stand by support for clients outside of office hours as needed.
• Are an advocate for providing satisfaction to NCR clients by maintaining a proactive approach with clients. Has a conflict negotiation skills.
• Have highly skilled people who are fun to work with and learn from
• Offer a competitive salary & great cafeteria benefit system
• Live in a modern & cool looking facility
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Europe-Czech Republic-Czech Republic-Prague