The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
As SEO Supervisor, you
function as a key member of the SEO team and are responsible for
overseeing the translation of SEO strategies into final recommendations based
on the client’s campaign goals and objectives.
- Leadership position within discipline.
- Consistently evaluates and improves SEO processes &
- Exhibits strong SEO expertise across verticals and across
technical and content skill sets.
- Plans and executes SEO strategy; provides analysis when necessary
and is responsible for analysis of results.
- Writes insightful POVs.
- Develops/strengthens knowledge of basic programming languages.
- Oversees team of 2 - 7 people.
- Exhibits proactive leadership; manages internal client teams and
provides feedback, coaching, and mentoring for direct reports.
- Assists with interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding of new
- Facilitates trainings on best practices.
- Implements agency and departmental policies for team
- Serves as primary point of contact for SEO program management.
- Contributes to new business efforts as needed.
- Demonstrates "big picture" understanding of client's
- 6+ years of experience in technology or content environment
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools such as conductor, bright
edge, search metrics experience
contributing to thought capital and knowledge sharing, both internally and
- Has led SEO
strategy and executed tactics flawlessly.
experience as a trusted advisor to the internal client team.
ability to recognize complex ideas and elevate them to a senior
partnered with internal team leads to pursue business advancement
successfully developed/mentored junior staff
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Working knowledge of front end development, not
required but preferred
- Travel may be required
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.