Logistics / Service Center - Intern
- For Logistics:
- Ordering of replacement parts and tools in company systems and from external suppliers.
- Organizing of national and international deliveries – cooperation with courier companies.
- Customs clearance and stock control.
- Calibration of reparing tools for the diagnostic machines.
For Service Center:
- Coordinate job of team of engineers who are fixing medical equipment, these are planned (maintenance, upgrade) and not planned visits.
- Call handling of incoming calls and follow up all customer cases according to our registered procedure.
- Escalation of problematic cases according to our procedures.
- Performance of multiple administration office tasks.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
We are looking for three growth-oriented individuals in the areas of Logistics / Service Center. This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program.
- Active Student's status - Student of III or IV year of studies.
- Relevant education background.
- Experience in a Customer service / administrative / logistics role.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Availability of 35-40h per week will be an asset.