Experience Range: 2-4 Years
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Required skills and experience (Mandatory or Primary):
2~4 Years of corporate experience in accounting. Should be well versed in general and advances accounting fundamentals. Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Accounts finalization. Should have good written & verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Excellent analytical skills with an ability to research and resolve complex problems. Should have good experience in month end closing activities. Working experience in NetSuite/ Oracle/ ERP system.
Roles & Responsibility:
1) Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
2) Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
3) Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
4) Coordinate and complete annual audits
5) Provide recommendations
6) Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
7) Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
8) Meet financial accounting objectives
9) Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
10) Responsible for timely month closure of financial books.
11) Coordinate with US employees for accounting requirements etc.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
13) Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing requirements.