Global Software & Hardware Support Engineer - Polish language
90121.Technical Analyst 2-Support.SUPP.PRODSUPP.IC2
Oracle Global Support provides functional assistance to Oracle's customers globally in English and in local language. The Customer HUB engineer is responsible for duties such as translation, responding to Service Requests, responding to incoming phone calls, monitoring specific queues and catching exceptions to the process.
We are recruiting for our Customer support team in Bucharest. In this position you will serve local and international customers while performing support duties and ensure that all Oracle methodologies are applied
• Ensure that HUB tasks are handled during active shift
• Provides verbal or written translations when customer requires language support
• Resolves assigned Service Requests related to our Internet portals
• Uses Service Request quality guidelines when placing entries in SRs
• Monitors queues to respond to incorrectly routed or unassigned customer requests
• Monitors translation queues to make sure translations occur in a timely manner
• Responds quickly to customer requests for escalations by contacting the owning engineer’s manager
• Reports to EMEA Customer HUB Manager
• Takes ownership and coordinates resolution of customer’s service requests
• Maintain knowledge of current Oracle business flows
• Operate in line with Customer Service HUB business processes and procedures
• Provides the best possible translation for both customer and internal Support engineer – using collaboration methods as necessary
• Manages queue and SRs to provide the highest level of customer service within standard support guidelines
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Can address issues among multiple parties within the organization
• Personal drive
• Customer Focus
• Excellent verbal and written skills in Polish as well in English
• At least 3 years work experience
• Knowledge of any software products (database, application) would be considered an advantage
• Proven experience in support business is not necessary but would be considered an advantage
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means). Able to work with general guidance from senior support engineers and management and, in some areas, may work independently. Solutions often take time to develop through research, collaboration or problem replication.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. One year prior working experience with Oracle products (or at least two years related experience without Oracle products) and technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience and professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
Regular Employee Hire