Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
1. Assists in the design and fabrication of prototypes, products, and product enhancements.
2. Inspects materials, parts and/or complete electrical/mechanical switchboards for conformance with Schneider Electric and industry procedures, specifications and quality standards. May coordinate and allocate workload within the department.
3. Conducts testing of prototypes, finished product, parts, units, or processes to ensure quality standards are met. Evaluates and initiates resolution of non-conformance of material and/or product.
4. Interprets and assists with implementation of Engineering Change Notices.
5. Maintains and troubleshoots testing and/or production equipment for various departments within facility. Adjusts and calibrates test and production equipment.
6. Assists with new product documentation and introduction. Trains and provides feedback to other members of department and facility on technical and quality matters.
7. Provides Engineering, Quality and/or Manufacturing with reports and records of testing, design modification, disposition or quality audits, etc. May communicate and/or coordinate results with other facilities.
8. Prepares and maintains inspection and test procedures. Completes special projects and tests as necessary.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO OUR WINNING TEAM:
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 2 years of relevant experiences in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the Electronics/ Electric manufacturing, or similar industries.
• Candidates with experiences in Mechanical Drawing, assembling/ process, Plastic Molding, Part Machining/ Casting/ Stamping, Material Characteristic/ Metallurgy, mechanical packaging, electro-mechanical/ electrical contacts, FMECA, 6-Sigma will be advantageous.
• Demonstrated capability to multi-task, set priorities and drive outcomes.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environment.
• Change management advocate with strong leadership and ability to follow-up for closure.
• Customer service and quality oriented.
• Good written and spoken Engli