- Provide leadership in developing and implementing Market Access strategies and technical expertise in submissions to pricing and reimbursement authorities and other relevant agencies.
- Create the right environment to achieve and maintain optimal market access and funding for our key products and indications by working in partnership with Ministry of Health/Social Security/Ministry of Finance/Non Governmental Organisations (role and project applicable) organisations to agree how our products can add value to their patient population at a cost effective price thereby ensuring that patients and prescribers gain timely access to our valuable new medicines.
- Understand and communicate the Ministry of Health/Ministry of Finance and Social Security policy agenda, funding flows and market access landscape in our key therapeutic areas, developing critical insights and strong partnerships within and outside the company that will support the development of a differentiated value proposition and the achievement of broad market access
- Medical or Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- More than 5 years working experienced as similar position
- Postgraduate qualification or relevant experience on Health Economics/Market Access preferred.
- Progressive experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical/medical devices industries (> 5 years).
- Experience of interacting, collaborating and building relationships with external Market Access stakeholders preferred.
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)Job Function
Business Relationship ManagementRequisition ID