Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Project Management
• The Corporate Security Project Delivery team coordinates all project related work for Corporate Security teams. We’re looking for a resource with strong leadership capabilities who will drive initiatives, not just track project plans.
• This Project Manager position inside the Corporate Security department has overall delivery responsibility and accountability as a delivery Project Manager for initiatives out of the Corporate Security Portfolio and as a shared services Project Manager for any Corporate Security deliverables for initiatives originating outside of our line of business.
• This position is responsible for managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors.
• Are you motivated to be a part of a crucial team ensuring that projects delivered across MasterCard are done in a safe and secure manner?
• Do you like to actively manage projects and work in a collaborative environment?
• Are you a strong communicator who can influence and direct successful outcomes?
• Do you have experience working directly with very technical teams?
• Are you flexible enough to manage multiple projects with widely different deliverables and coordinate between teams following different methodologies?
• Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a medium to highly complex and technical nature.
• Plan, develop and execute schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Monitor and manage priority for deliverables in a capacity based methodology.
• Advocate for Corporate Security’s involvement in the project and actively be the point of contact for our department.
All About You
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of planning and project delivery.
• Very flexible and with a strong ability to see what needs done, take ownership and act on it without detailed supervision.
• Experience with agile development and work management tools a plus.
• Strong leadership, relationship-building
and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Must possess strong oral and written communications skills and be effective in interpersonal communication.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Experience with the payment card industry a plus.
• Must have a strong technical understanding.
• SAFe/Agile experience a plus.
• Shared Services experience is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer