DXC Technology (NYSE:
DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company,
helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by
the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70
The company’s technology
independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver
powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is
recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information,
DXC Technology has an
immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a EUS Radia Engineer in Boise,
- We are looking for an engineer that can empower the
desktop engineering team by innovating Desktop Application and Operating
System deployment methods.
- The Radia Engineer will focus on automation to reduce
human error with the Accelerite Radia Endpoint Manager suite of tools.
- Capabilities currently offered to our customer are
Software Deployment, Patch Deployment, and Operating System Deployment.
- The right highly-skilled applicant will need to
configure these tools for optimum performance.
- This will enable the technology teams to deliver
consistent, high-quality results while improving user experience and
information assurance posture.
- Strict adherence to a project schedule ensures
compliance with contractual deliverables for the customer and ultimately
- The Desktop Engineer will be interfacing with
approximately 39 engineers
- Support, and become a SME with the Radia solution which
provides software delivery, patching, and automated seat build process for
client seats throughout the enterprise
- Provide engineering support and become a SME for the
client seat operating system build process.
- Adhere to roadmaps and standards for Core Applications.
- Researching and developing standard configuration
settings appropriate for each application.
- Assist in the development of associated infrastructure
components (AD configuration, Group Policy settings, etc.).
- Providing application packaging teams with relevant
information and liaison throughout the application package creation
process. Support application packaging when needed.
- Development and execution of lab testing plans
(including automated and manual testing processes).
- Secret or Interim Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ ce
- 1-3 years of Technical document writing experience.
- 3-5 years of software engineering.
- 3-5 years of solution development.
- Extensive experience with standard scripting languages
and techniques (VBS, PowerShell)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Microsoft
client operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and
their use in global enterprise environments.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and other
enterprise applications, including ownership, support and management in
- Experience with and knowledge of AD design and GPO
- Understanding of application packaging and deployment
technologies used in corporate environments including Windows Installer.
- Exemplary communication, analytical skills, and
technical knowledge across the client environment.
- Ability to produce concise and clear technical
- Results orientated and schedule driven.