Interior Design Coworker HL3
Milwaukee ( Oak Creek )
Interior design / Visual merchandising / Graphic communication
ABOUT THE JOB The Retail Management Store Commercial job family develops sales in an efficient and effective way in all media in order to attract more customers. The family optimizes our sales priorities and commercial and forecast activities. Our main responsibilities include developing and executing sales steering, selling the IKEA way, range grouping, pricing, range management and launches. This ensures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience, which leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability. Creates relevant, functional, aesthetic, and commercial home furnishing solutions that contribute to positioning the IKEA Brand in the local market as the leader in life at home.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Uses home furnishing competence to execute home furnishing solutions in the room settings, homes, vignettes, and sales support areas that reflect the IKEA identity.
- Executes the showroom matrix, reflecting a wide variety of styles, living situations and price levels to create a good tempo with distinct visual impressions.
- Executes the department action plan to grow the business and support long-term profitability with Com&In team and other functions.
- Implements new home furnishing solutions in home store, test stores in Field and new store build-ups.
- Secures vitality and seasonality in store home furnishing media by implementing up to date relevant HF solutions existing media (customer, co-workers and sales support areas).
- Respects routines and responsibilities, works together with Com&In team and other functions, acts quickly to exploit commercial opportunities, and understands the impact of actions on the financial results.
- Utilizes working methods to ensure simplicity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency using global tools and best practices.
- Remains up-to-date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to contribute in workshops to generate creative ideas.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Associate's Degree
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills with a highly developed service focus.
- Strong analytical and tactical abilities with the ability to influence and act.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.