Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
The incumbent will be required to work in a combined service and project environment. The incumbent has to support field service opportnites and has to be able to work on project assignemnts – from design phase through implementation, documenting, delivering and operation of OptiVision solutions primarily in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). In addition the incumbent will be required to occasionaly provide sales support with presentations, demonstrations, development of white papers, proposals and estimates.
The candidate will be able to work on several smaller field service jobs and projects simultaneously providing expertise across these jobs.
Created with SnapBuild application expertiseConfirm technical requirementsReview functional specification documentsAlign applications across projectsDrive solution design and optimization
The applicant must have:
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar engineering discipline.
• Minimum of Eight (8) years experience with state-of-the-art Manufacturing Execution Systems, industrial IT projects in pulp and paper industry.
• Acted minimum two (2) years as a Sr. Engineer in an appropriate field.
• Understanding of the Quality Optimizer / Equevalent applications in Pulp & Paper Industries.
• Holds appropriate industrial IT technology certificates (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, HTML5, ISA 99 Control System Security standard, XML Services and state-of-the-art Programming Languages)
• Knowledge in plant historian (PHD, IP21, OSI PI) is preferable.
• Preferably holds a Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
• Good written and oral communication skills (in English and preferably one other Europen language e.g. German or Swedish).
• Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Should be experienced in operating across multiple countries, in a complex matrix organization.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with external and internal customers.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.