At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Peak Time Tellers are the faces of U.S. Bank to many of our customers and non-customers alike. Peak Time Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and giving a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. They inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players.
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
Please see additional schedule requirements included in this job posting if applicable. In addition to base pay which is based on the candidate’s skills, experience, and qualifications, this position may also be eligible to receive a shift premium, as indicated in job posting.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to gain knowledge of U.S. Bancorp products
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Previous cash handling experience
Branch Banking - Teller
1st - Daytime