Reporting to the Demand Analyst Team Leader, this role is responsible for supporting the efficient forecats updates for product changes across Europe by mainatining SAP and monditoring the changes. This role will focus on forecast mainatance in SAP APO concerning product changes defined by listed supply chain projects.
- Adhering with the tasks outlined in the QMS Systems of GBS Europe.
- Supporting the Demand Analyst Team with SAP cleansing and maintaining activities.
- Contributing to improvements of the Forecast Accuracy KPI’s and providing inputs and raising issues and risks in case of product changes.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in product changes in SAP and the built up monitoring process.
- Manage deadlines and ensure that all activities are highly performed related to the upcoming supply chain projects.
- Be the main contributor for standardization and initiatives related to forecast maintaining activities related to product changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ongoing, full-time studies in Hungary in a relevant field
- Fluency in English
Essential experience and job requirements
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Able to prioritise, handle urgent issues and situations, following through to resolution in a timely manner and focusing efforts to deliver business value, escalating properly if needed
- Able to work with large amount of data in Excel and organize it according to certain requirements
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines to ensure deliverables are met and knows when to escalate
- Able to solve medium complexity problems using own initiative and influencing skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of in the organisation
- Able to actively promote a positive team environment and build networks effectively to enhance and share knowledge
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
- This position is fixed term for 6 months
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities. We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement. We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities. All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions