Student Intern, Product Management
Velodyne is building industry-leading LiDAR products that are driving the autonomous vehicles revolution. Velodyne’s Product Management team works closely with customers and internal teams to drive products from concept through launch. We’re looking for highly motivated, energetic student interns to help us bring new products to market.
- Analysis: Analyze market trends and do detailed research on competitive threats to provide insight to our product teams. Perform other analyses tied to product and customers, as needed.
- Documentation and Systems: Work with various teams to update business systems, product documentation, meeting minutes, etc.
- Product Planning and Requirements: Support development of product plans, RFQs, and requirements.
- Communications: Assist in the preparation of updates and presentations. Serve as a highly effective communicator to drive clarity and effective cross-functional alignment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be a current Bachelors or Masters student
- High proficiency in using applications like Word, Excel and Powerpoint; ability to do Excel-based analyses a plus
- Technical knowledge in hardware would be a plus
- Strong attention to detail, project management and organization skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate well with others
- Willingness to take direction and feedback