Careers that Change Lives
Looking for a Project Specialist from Ludhiana with 4 to 5 yrs experience in managing Market Development projects for key clients in healthcare sector.
Industry Reference – Marketing or Market Development roles in Pharma / hospital management & marketing / healthcare industry
A Day in the Life
· Coordinating between internal resources, external stakeholders (partners) and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensuring that all projects activities are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and as per client’s satisfaction
· Meet with clients on a regular basis to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project and manage their expectations
· Coordinate, liaise and delegate project tasks to various partners, vendors and stakeholders
· Develop a detailed project plan ensuring optimum utilization of resources
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals as per project milestones
· Escalate any lapse in the plan through right channel to the senior management & Project Steering Committee
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
· Use and continually develop leadership skills
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
· Proven working experience (4 – 5 yrs) as a project administrator in the pharma, hospital management or healthcare sector
· Solid technical background, with understanding of SmartSheet software’s collaboration, time management and analytical tools
· Proficiency in English and Good Communication Skills
· Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Nice to Have
· Takes initiative to complete work tasks and works well in a team environment
· Ability to provide strategic, proactive partnership to leaders
· Ability to initiate and lead process improvements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.