The Brand Manager is responsible to manage the assigned portfolio of brands under the supervision of the Senior Brand Manager. Developing brand strategies that will help achieve company objectives and meet the needs of patients are key responsibilities.
- Develops marketing plan and brand strategies, responsible for the creation of individual brand’s and portfolio promotional and communication materials (CME, KOL management, salesforce marketing tools, detail aids and tactics)
- Initiates brand team ways of working; Can work as a brand team leader and ensures key brand initiatives identified by team members are aligned and executed in a timely manner
- Must maintain a partnership with external stakeholders (KOLs and advisory board) to support the company and brand objectives
- Understands and analyzes market trends and business potential for the assigned anesthesia brands
- Ownership of Sales forecast in coordination with Sales, Supply Chain, Financial target of the brands (Sales, P&L)
- Responsible for the over-all management of new product launches
Essential Skills Required:
Must have a strong communication skills and strategic thinking; must have an experience in leading a cross function team. Must work independently, highly innovative, with proven sales track record and delivery of sales growth in current work; strong team player, resourceful, highly passionate and result-driven.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field; Experience in marketing Anesthesia franchise is a plus factor. Must have at least 3 years in brand management, and with strong appreciation and understanding of Marketing principles.
- Accelerate Brand growths in alignment with the total Anesthesia Portfolio objectives and long term plan.
- Coordinate the development of brand marketing strategies, initiatives, promotion programs and ensure their execution.
- Analyze market trends and sales potential; issue monthly proposed forecast with suggested action plans to achieve the proposed forecast.
- Maintain contact with key customers to follow up promotion efforts and keep informed on needs of the internal and external customers.
- Develop research and field-test on marketing and education programs to determine customer acceptance, evaluate effectiveness of promotion efforts and keep informed on needs of the various market segments.
- Review the performance of existing product sales and customers as appropriate, submit recommendation for change in the marketing plan to remedy the situation.
- Develop promotional materials and marketing programs in accordance with cycle product promotion
- Identify new marketing opportunities through routine joint visits with field force. Provide technical/academic information to assist field force on product promotion and handling competition.
- Work closely with Medical and training in the development of Brand-related training materials and conduct refresher-training courses to field force.
- 30% Travelling is required.
EPD Established Pharma
Philippines > Taguig City : Venice Corporate Center
Yes, 20 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)