Manager, Sales Enablement
Where am I based?
What do we do?
Dow Jones provides news and business information to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. It has produced unrivalled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. Its leading publications and products include the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group’s focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
Who is my manager?
Director, Sales Enablement
What are my accountabilities?
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their business, challenges and industries to arm the sales team with the right information, messaging and tools to drive revenue, supporting the implementation of go-to-market sales strategy and materials for the global sales team
- Develop customer value propositions and supporting materials
- Train sales teams on an ongoing basis on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Manage ad hoc content and support requests from sales teams
- Partner with the Marketing team on asset creation and delivery
- Establish and monitor performance metrics of program and sales success
- Track adoption, utilization and success after launch while gathering feedback from sales team regularly to consistently improve support programs
- Create and execute monthly and quarterly sales campaigns, including reporting and measurement of KPIs
- Responsible for communications strategy & execution for sales team including managing the weekly newsletter and communication of insights and materials from other business units
- Manage the sales enablement content repository, ensuring that information is easily and readily accessible to the sales teams;
- Support strategy for customer event execution
- Management responsibilities include managing a Marketing Coordinator and Mountbatten Intern
What do you need from me?
- 5-7 years of proven success in sales or marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing various forms of sales enablement collateral
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite & Google Drive
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce.com
How do I apply? If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please apply here or via your manager.
EEO/AA Tagline: Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets