The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Help Desk to join our KPMG Technology Organization.
- Provide timely and accurate Help Desk support for our KPMG applications within our National Support Center; meet the Service Level Agreements for assigned support tickets
- Provide assistance to end users via ticket escalation
- Provide support to other agents working with internal and external users, and liaise with US and Global IT groups
- Offer application support and knowledge share with peers and assist in developing first and second level training, quality and knowledge management processes; maintain technology guidelines, operating procedures, quality checks and support documentation
- Handle unexpected service outages as the escalation point of contact as needed
- Identify and escalate key issues to improve system performance or support for KPMG applications/technologies to appropriate Application and Service owners
- Minimum one year of IT help desk application support or service integration experience, preferably within a support center or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to support, multi-task complex and diverse applications or technology services; ability to problem solve and perform ticket analysis; knowledge of ITIL Incident Management and Service Desk processes
- Technical experience in many areas of networking and software including LAN, Wireless devices, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and third party applications
- Must be flexible to work overtime, on weekends and peak times to support a 24x7 environment, with the ability to be on-call during weekends and afterhours
- Strong verbal/written communication, organizational and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to build productive relationships with peers
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.