As part of Global HR Services, the role of Analyst, Regional Workday Operations will be responsible for providing support to the Global Services Admin Center and Local HR Services with regard to the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
They will be responsible for analyzing system issues and providing them guidance & solutions, as well as triaging and tracking system change requests.They will help drive global consistency and compliance in Workday HCM processes, ensuring data accuracy and monitoring observance of global processes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Investigate, analyze & resolve data and business process flow errors.
· Research system issues and initiate global System Issue Management process as needed.
· Support the global System Change Management process, by reviewing & triaging change requests from GS Admin Center and Local HR Services.
· Help determine scope of system issues & change requests (global, regional, local). Raise & track them through the global System Issue & Change Management process and provide status updates to HR Services. Advise HR Services on completing the service request form to capture user requirements. Partner with IT & requestor on refining requirements. Solicit input from all countries on global change requests through the J&J community collaboration tool. Coordinate user testing and provide guidance on test scenarios and regression testing.
· Build and maintain stakeholder relationship with GS Admin Center and Local HR Services for assigned countries. Serve as escalation point for complex Workday questions and issues. Proactively share subject matter expertise on Workday functionality, business processes and integrations.
· Serve as subject matter expert on specific Workday business processes and partner with Global Workday Operations team and IT. Share expertise with team members and advise accordingly.
· In support of twice yearly Workday HCM releases, help coordinate regression testing with GS Admin Center and Local HR Services and perform global testing, as assigned.
· Provide support on country Payroll integrations issues and raise & track integration issue tickets through the global System Issue Management process, in partnership with the Global Workday Integrations team.
· Advise Data Operations team on handling complex data corrections and rescinding of business processes. Assist with troubleshooting EIB (mass upload) errors and research new EIB usages.
· developing & delivering training on new Workday functionality; acting as content moderator on J&J community collaboration tool; preparing of Workday support related communication materials; developing internal procedures and process documentation.
· Develop understanding of Service Center operations and the J&J organization.
· Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
· Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Years of Related Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
Other Experience in a Human Capital Management user & system support role is required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Previous experience supporting users of a Human Capital Management (HCM) system is required, combining HR processes and system analysis expertise.
• Minimum of 1 year experience providing user and system support for Workday HCM system is a significant asset.
• Significant analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Attention to detail & accuracy a must.
• Proficiency in Excel is required.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English required to communicate with customers and peers.
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
• Demonstrate ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
• Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
• Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.