Exiger is growing quickly and is hiring Research Associates to join Exiger’s Immigration, Citizenship & Visa (ICV) Due Diligence Practice. The ICV practice provides due diligence services to citizenship by investment programs, also known as immigrant investor or economic passport and citizenship programs. Research Associates are creative and inquisitive. They use a wide range of research tools to gather risk and compliance intelligence on individuals and companies. The research is then analyzed and developed into a narrative report, which is used by clients to understand the general background of the subject, assess the subject’s legitimacy and reputation, and inform strategic decision-making. Research Associates work both independently and collaboratively on research and reports for several countries that offer these type of investment opportunities.
- Extensive primary and secondary research using a variety of open-source web-based tools
- Identification of pertinent information and development of useful insights into citizenship applicants
- Write clear, concise, and thorough reports for clients
- Learn to own cases from start to finish with review of cases by senior researchers
- Assist with research, writing, and editing of large and complex cases
- Commitment to integrity and thoroughness of research
- Under certain circumstances some travel may be required
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Superior comprehension and analytical abilities
- Excellent logical thinking
- Ability to work in fast-paced and self-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize several projects and assignments simultaneously
- Organizational and time management competency required
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, financial regulations, economics and/or finance
- Professional fluency/proficiency in a foreign language with a particular emphasis on Arabic and Russian.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.