- A challenging role for you as Senior Project/ Program Manager within our Chief Compliance & Regulatory Officer (CCRO) group.
- The aim of this key role, as part of our Transaction Monitoring Program, is to lead, prompt the project progress and deliver solutions for Credit Suisse, which fulfill the regulatory requirements set by various global regulators regarding anti-money laundering (AML)
- You will join a highly motivated team passionate about data science within a global delivery organization
- You will drive the required changes within the CCRO Chief Operating Officer, Financial Crimes Compliance, IT and operations team as well as coordinate related organizations
- Thanks to your expertise you will keep track of the program progress and take on the responsibility for reporting, dependencies and financials
- You collaborate with senior partners and lead a group of work stream leads
- You plan the project delivery, provide status updates, where appropriate
- Through close collaboration with several internal partners and departments you have the opportunity to establish a strong and sustainable network within the bank
- We are open for flexible/agile working
- An University degree in business administration, legal or technology & science related fields
- You bring at least 6 years of professional experience, which you gathered ideally in the field of financial crimes compliance and anti-money laundering
- You have a consistent track record as a senior project manager, research project delivery or start-up experience is a plus
- Knowledge of ORACLE Mantas and Actimize Case Manager systems
- If you have experience with professional designations such as CFA or FRM it would be an advantage
- You possess excellent presentation and communication skills which enable you to address also senior management
- As a committed standout colleague with the dedication to deliver high quality work within short timeframes you show a high level of flexibility and the ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- You are fluent in English, German is an advantage
Ms. M. Moos would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.