Senior Product Manager - Online Access
This product leadership role is part of recently formed Digital team in Card Services. Digital transformation is accelerating in the payments and the Digital team was formed to accelerate the development and adoption of best in class digital payments products. Online Access (OA) is the credit card servicing website that is purchased by Fiserv clients (banks and credit unions) to offer an online self-service tool for their cardholders. The Senior Product Manager, Online Access (OA) will lead overall product strategy with full P&L accountability.
About our Business:
Card Services is the fastest growing division in Fiserv. Today, Card Services provides debit and credit processing to over 3,000 financial institutions with over 20 million cards. Card Services is focused on continued strong revenue growth and is committed to building outstanding consumer products.
Reports To: VP Digital
Direct Reports: N/A
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the Product Strategy for Online Access
- Lead responsive website redesign and relaunch in 2018
- Direct accountability for product P&L including revenue growth and profitability
- Develop and implement product roadmap based on client and user feedback, usage metrics and competitive research
- Deliver sales growth through ongoing enhancements of client and user value propositions and close partnership with sales, marketing, account management and portfolio growth teams.
- Be the face of Online Access and the digital credit card servicing to clients, prospects and industry events
- Drive the Go To Market plan and business readiness launch activities
- Develop and implement mobile and API strategy for credit card self-service functionality
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field, MBA Preferred
- 7+ years of experience in the credit card industry with functional experience in digital product
- Digital native with strong comfort with design thinking, UX, data driven product development, Agile, APIs
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written communication skills (ppt)
- Strong project management skills with a focus on flawless execution and pragmatic solutions
- Highly collaborative work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships
- Proven P&L management or prior experience in managing revenue and expense for assigned product desirable
- Experience with working with design and technology to launch online and/or mobile credit card self-service functionality
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.