At Abbott, we know that laboratories performing at their best, deliver results that drive better patient outcomes and improve healthcare value. To help our customers achieve measurably better healthcare performance, Abbott has created a new way — an approach that delivers personalized solutions. By leveraging our resourceful advocates, harmonized systems and intelligent insights, Abbott Diagnostics helps redefine performance in laboratories and institutions.
In order to support its development, Abbott Diagnostics is recruiting a Technical Solutions Design Specialist.
The Technical Solutions Design Specialist will:
- Drive the sales effort for Abbott Diagnostics laboratory solutions and related professional services to Retain and Sustain key existing account
- Support the commercial team to maximize core diagnostics business by driving and supporting three key subject’s matters; workflow consulting, laboratory automation and informatics systems to enhance and improve usage of installed lab operation.
- Provide expert knowledgein all three subject matters and internal training programs
- Work with the country commercial team to plan,prioritiesLab Performanceactivities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Maintain and develop existing customers though workflow consulting, IT utilization and analyser optimization
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems and update relevant information held in these systems
- Respond to and follow up customer/sales team enquires using appropriate methods
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings to develop salesopportunities and aid business development
- Provision of technical information and responses for the experience team; where appropriate to complete needed documentation
- Liaise with implementation team to ensure that our laboratory solutions are executed according to customer need and sales process
- Provide post implementation workflow consulting to ensure customer expectations and value propositions are delivered and recognized
- Achievesconsistenthigh level of customer satisfaction
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a science based or economics/business studiesrelateddiscipline and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years track record in the diagnostics industry with demonstrated success
- Fully conversant in consultative selling techniques and methodologies
- Ability to work/influence across multiple Abbott divisions (ADD/AMD/APOC)
- Collaborative enterprise thinking; willing to adapt to and driveorganizational change
- Thought leadership; ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, willingness to work in cross functional teams
- Ability to develop and champion new ideas and approaches
Sweden : Remote
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: