- The primary purpose of the Systems Analyst III role is to work with Solutions Architects and Business Systems Analysts to define and manage functional requirements, and analyze, determine, and document technical requirements
- In addition, the Systems Analyst III creates application and technical design specifications for development and support work, and review detailed design specifications, test plans and user documentation for functional and technical completeness and accuracy
- The Systems Analyst III is also expected to assist with estimating Opportunity Evaluations (OE) and work requests, perform data design and management activities for development work
What YOU will do:
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements
- SDLC experience (Agile SCRUM/Waterfall/RAD/etc)
- Lead Developers and review code
- Review detailed design specifications, test plans and user documentation for functional and technical completeness and accuracy
- Respond to and perform impact analysis on incoming service/support requests
- Development of Technical Design Specifications (user interfaces, reports, system interfaces, batch)
- Testing experience (component, assembly, product, performance)
- Proficiency with MS Office
What YOU will bring:
- 5 years of experience in eCommerce/Oracle Commerce/ATG applications development and support activities
- Program coding (Java/C/C++/ABAP/Cobol/or other appropriate language)
- Database design and access (SQL, Relational DBMS, flat files)
- Knowledge of a system or an application (e.g. Weblogic, SAP, Amdocs, etc)
- Integration architecture knowledge (messaging, work flow, etc.) e.g. MQ Series, JMS
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- A university degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering or the equivalent experience demonstrated by progressive responsibilities
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.