By working closely with internal partners and various agencies, the successful candidate will assist with the development and execution of numerous national promotional programs including promotions, special events, bonus cards, coupons, grand openings as well as the gift card program.
· Daily operational setup, tracking, reporting, and prioritization of all promotions, including promotional bonus cards and gift cards, grand openings and special events.
· Manage multiple projects at a time with multiple stakeholders. Oversee each project from start to finish, ensuring that they deliver on-time and on-budget while maintaining brand integrity.
· Lead various aspects of the gift card program by working closely with IT department, external printers and third party gift card vendors. Regularly analyze and report on gift card sales and trends.
· Continually monitor and evaluate promotion results and provide recommendations.
· Build and maintain internal and external relationships through collaboration and information sharing with print vendors, advertising agencies, and the purchasing and operations team
· Create reports that are data-rich, in a digestible and actionable format appropriate for different stakeholders within the organization.
· Assist the team in special projects, reports and presentations on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
Required Skills and Experience
· Strong marketing analytics skills including Microsoft Excel and/ or Access is an asset
· Project management skills are an asset
· Experience in retail and print is an asset
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Must be detail orientated, proactive and take initiative
· Ability to problem solve, multi-task and prioritize
· Must be able to work in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
· Enjoy working with creative concepts with the ability to visualize the end product
· Comfortable working in back-end IT systems
Academic / Educational requirements
· Post-secondary education with a major in marketing is an asset
Canadian Tire is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience. Mark's Work Wearhouse Alberta-Calgary Permanent Full-time