RSNF RF Field Engineer-Saudi (Job Number:432215)
- Candidate will provide installation and integration support for C4I System racks and components for the Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF).
- Work within the Security and Cyber Protection Center responsible for system communications protection verification and perform RF cabling, terminations and operational testing during installations of systems into RSNF vessels, command centers and training facilities.
- Candidate will be responsible for engineering documentation changes, maintaining updates to hardware configuration control items (HCCI), system drawings, bill of materials, cable run sheets, and serial number list.
- Review RF quality issues, report on findings, and then update documentation to reflect the approved corrective action.
- Candidate responsibilities include providing solutions for areas that might be in need of improvement.
- Work with engineering for system design, software installation and equipment operational testing.
- When in between segments of the project, work on construction of test cables and preparation for the next segment of the project.
- Candidate will maintain, repair, and perform functional communication circuit checks of Radio (UHF, VHF, HF, VSAT, UHF SATCOM, LINK- 11/16), installed on ashore and afloat platforms of the RSNF.
- Use specialized test equipment and software controlled diagnostics to isolate malfunctions.
- Repair systems according to technical orders, manufacturer's handbooks and local procedures.
- Accomplish equipment modifications and installation according to engineering change plans.
- Repairs and troubleshooting down to component level to include ESD handling.
- Soldering using a 3M workstation or portable soldering iron.
- RF and Fiber optic cable termination and testing.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 17, 2017, 1:29:17 PM
Primary Location: Saudi Arabia-Ar Riyad-RIYADH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Engineer, Construction, Field Engineer, RF Engineer, Testing, Engineering, Technology