We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Job Posting Title:
- 10 - 13 years of strong working expertise in developing web applications and UX Design.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups or prototypes to effectively communicate experience design strategies
- Product knowledge in management and monitoring solutions for networking products
- Hands-on experience of web based framework design and ability to develop reusable code.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Knowledge of jQuery and charting libraries like d3 or Highcharts will be an added advantage.
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills for web based applications.
- Knowledge and experience with software development infrastructure tools, IDEs and source control management.
- Ability to propose UI design and defend solutions.
- Prefer experience with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash etc
- Work closely with product team and senior leadership to implement the User Experience
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, Email this information to yourself.
Email has successfully sent