US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center
Finance and Accounting
This job involves oversight and coordination of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and minor repairs of the Company Flight Department hangar.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities
- Coordination and oversight of routine building Preventative Maintenance and inspections performed by outside vendors
- Perform light duty building related repairs and maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, basic plumbing repairs, basic appliance upkeep repair and troubleshooting, interior and exterior door repair, etc.
- Coordinate IT related repairs and upgrades with outside vendors such as printer, WiFi, Conference room, etc.
- Exterior and grounds maintenance coordination: window cleaning, snow removal, deicing, sweeping, pressure washing, water quality permit requirements, flag maintenance, landscaping, etc.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Skills: basic knowledge and familiarization of commercial and residential building systems including HVAC, sprinkler systems, fire suppression, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, basic computer and IT familiarity, appliances, and entertainment systems.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working directly on building mechanical and electrical systems, HVAC.
- Proficient with coordination of outsourced work.
- Proficient at basic office computer skills; Word, email, etc.
- Basic knowledge of and familiarization with residential and or commercial building electrical and mechanical systems, IT systems.
- Basic experience and skill using hand tools, multimeters, plumbing and hardware identification
- Experience working with residential and or commercial building electrical and mechanical systems.
- Relevant vocational or trade school credentials
- Strong electrical/mechanical aptitude.
- Prior or currently licensed in the Handyman trade
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.