DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the
world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients
harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of
CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC
Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70
countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive
partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and
solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens
The Account Business Collaboration (ABC) Specialist is a member of the global ABC service line team that provides guidance and support to worldwide customers. He/she is responsible to administer the processes and tools related to the business elements from the ABC portfolio (Document and Records Management, Policies and Procedures Manual/ Service Summary Guide) in close collaboration with ABC Administrator/Account Lead, Account Business Manager (ABMgr) and the teams engaged in the Customer relationship.
• Work closely with the Administrator/Account Lead in driving the end-to-end ABC processes as well as manage the ABC tools, e.g. collaboration platform(s), RIST, PPM set, etc.
• Support the Implementation Lead in implementing the ABC processes and tools as part of the Account ABO Governance model.
• Set up and design collaboration platform(s).
• Perform migration/consolidation/optimization of the collaboration platforms.
• Lead and manage the annual review of PPM/ SSG chapters with DXC subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather input, answer questions, and agree on changes.
• Terminate SharePoint sites termination upon account closure as per the ABMgr/Account Lead confirmation
• Act as account records coordinator in accordance with the company and service guidelines.
• Act as an escalation point and provide first level of technical support to the team working on the • Customer relationship and the Customer end-users. Support users for contacting IT Helpdesk.
• Manage the collaboration platforms in accordance with the ABC service standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in e.g. Business Administration, Computer Science, Public Administration, Marketing, etc.
• At least 2 years of experience in administration and co-ordination within an international environment and customer engagements or 1 year of experience in ABC team.
•Fluent English (verbal and written).
•Advanced second foreign language is an advantage.
•Collaborative and committed team player.
• Conflict management skills.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Excellent communication skills to all levels of management.
•Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign, multi-cultural and virtual environments.
•Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines, and significant pressure.
•Ability to work independently, developed sense of personal integrity, self-driven and motivated.
•Ability to escalate.
•Advanced MS Office knowledge: mandatory for Word and Outlook and optional for Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project.
•Advanced SharePoint and SharePoint Designer/MS FrontPage knowledge is a plus
•Web design knowledge is an advantage
•Project management experience is an advantage
We offer a challenging role including:
•Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
•Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
•Competitive remuneration package
•4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
•Opportunity to use free bus / parking