As a Project Manager in our Services group you will lead and participate in providing project management services for service development programs from initiation through delivery. Our Project managers manage projects and processes relevant to the successful completion of internal customer experience, services and support goals. Activities may include: review of user, technical and logistical requirements, identifying tasks, assigning and coordinating resources and creating/tracking project schedules. This is a challenging position with the opportunity to work collaboratively with stakeholders in several functions, with a focus on defining and execution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Knows the concepts of Service portfolio management.
- Strong aptitude for learning and utilizing project management applications.
- Results driven and agile approach to problem solving - Program Management training or demonstrated experience. Responsibility and Interaction:
- To lead a series of projects focused on the transformation of our Services business and how we service our customers in more of a ‘continuum of care’ centric way.
- This individual interacts with Staff to SVP level employees within the function. There may be interaction with teams in other functions as required.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Electrical, Program Manager, Customer Service, Management, Engineering