Experience of 2 – 5 years in Process Industry (preferably Oil and Gas, Refineries, Petrochemicals, chemical and fertilizers)/Process Automation and MES Products
- Providing Technical Support to Customers around the Globe for Honeywell Advanced Solutions.
- Providing Telephonic/Remote/E-mail support to Customers for Honeywell Alarm Management Suite of applications.
- Analyze & resolve all problem tickets for frequently occurring issues in customer’s site.
- Liaison with development and test group to improve the product quality by bringing back constant customer feedback & pain points
- Follow the Honeywell GSM Service policies (based on ITIL) to ensure all Service Requests are responded and resolved as per the committed SLA or Service Level Agreement.
- Should be an Effective Communicator to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Should be willing to work in shifts when required.
- Should be well versed with Control Systems, DCS preferably Honeywell EPKS and TPS
- Should be well versed in RTDBMS like SQL and Oracle.
- Should be well versed in Windows Domain, Workgroup, Networking, and Security concepts.
- Should be able to write Excel Macros or basic scripts to facilitate customer solutions
- Should be comfortable to work under Services Discipline, involving frequent customer meetings, Remote Sessions, Escalations etc.
- Should extend support to other Advanced Solutions Service teams as and when demanded.
- Willing to travel occasionally for Migrations, Upgrades, Consulting, and capturing OVOC etc.
- Should liaise with Testing and Development teams as and when required and ensure Customer issues and defects are addressed timely.
- Should participate in initiatives beyond Support and Service like Continuous Improvement, Innovation, and Product Enhancements etc.
- Should adhere to Honeywell Operating System or HOS Culture.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working Experience and Knowledge on at least one DCS, preferably Honeywell control systems
- Experience in handling Projects, Engineering, installation, commissioning, fine-tuning and maintenance of Instrumentation control systems
- In depth Process Knowledge of the Industry working with.
- Working Experience and Knowledge on other vendor Alarm management solutions, OPC, Data Historians, etc.
- Working experience in RTDBMS like SQL and Oracle is added advantage.
- Should be well versed with OPC Servers, integration and knowledge of Historians with OPC.
- Excellent Communication skills (Fluent English)
- Previous experience of working in TAC is an added advantage.
- OPC certification would be an added advantage.
- Basic VB, Java and .NET Scripting would be an added advantage.
BE/BTech Instrumentation, Electrical or Process Control Engineering.