Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
- Scope is ~15000 SKUs
- Analyzing global material data within multiple Hubco plants and storage locations.
- Position to cater for Hubco expansion into new product lines and further optimizations and improvements for the existing product lines and other additional transitions coming down the stream
- Audit on data accuracy and maintenance of planning parameters, PFEP, lead times alignment
- Compass set ups and enhancements to ensure parts/lanes/GDCs/PDCs/SDCs, are aligned properly ie DC Optimization, ISLC transfer to Sofia, etc. Maintain TPC files in terms of overall LTs so LOB have accurate data to work off.
- Maintain SKU rationalization/PIPO/LTB/EOL data and analysis on same.
- Maintain IOS control.
- Maintain HubCo royalty/IP data base and work with PD, marketing, finance, etc., to ensure process is robust and all royalties are being captured correctly.
- Analysis on OTTR and Past dues to drive stability and improvement in performance
- Involvement in initiatives such as ETECT reduction, SFES, freight optimization
- Inventory stocking strategies to get to optimize inventory ie > 13 turns on annual base, using available tools- ie PFEP, forecasting, etc
- Develop proper PIPO tools for ISC to use to minimize IOS exposure.
- Take ownership of some of regular meetings to ensure adequate ISC representation at these reviews.
- Do analysis on materials flow, backlog, address issues and work to drive these to resolution
- Analyze current planning processes, supply flow and make proposals for improvement and optimizations.
- Supports/highlights any supplier rationalization opportunities from SKU reduction analysis
- Work with relevant functions to develop best in class process/checklist for future SKU rationalization activities.
- Degree qualified in supply chain
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years work experience
- Excellent SAP experience
- MS Applications: Proficient Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- ERP experience: planning, scheduling, buying, master data etc., would be advantageous;
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Fluent in English- both written and spoken
Created with SnapProvide data and analysisEnsure compliance with Honeywell Operating SystemSolve material related problemsEscalate shortages and potential shortages
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD13503
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 64,Hristofor Columb blvd.,Airport Center, Logistics building 1, Sofia 1528 BGR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.