Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Provide remote technical and application problem resolution and escalation assistance related to Aspect products. Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and debug complex computer systems and software. Respond to situations where end users have failed to isolate or resolve problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Gain and maintain knowledge of assigned customers' technical and business environment, including key customer contacts and account management team.
* Provide in-depth problem determination and verification, including (but not limited to) complex Root Cause Analysis reports. Engage with Engineering teams to diagnose product defects. Construct and document clear and concise Technical Plans of Action for customers and front line support.
* Provide effective and consistent communication to management, peers and account team in support of customer. Articulate the technical operations and functioning characteristics of assigned products and third party technologies.
* Provide leadership on high profile account issues. Drive global support escalations when necessary.
* Support, coach and mentor front line support.
* Possess an in-depth level of Aspect product knowledge within a specific area of technology focus and demonstrate proven ability to manage complex customer issues and escalations. Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Demonstrated competency in supporting main Aspect products and strategy.
* Demonstrated competency related to PCs, Networks, OS platforms, databases, telephony, software applications, third party trouble identification, and ACDs.
* Demonstrated ability to learn complex software tools quickly and explain those concepts to others (peers and customers).
* Excellent customer service and teamwork skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Professional demeanor and high level of business acumen to maintain and enhance customer relationships. Strong ability to influence.
* Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
* Capability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables. Ability to provide solutions that are highly creative and to exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* 10+ years relevant work experience supporting customers in a technical environment preferred OR commensurate college-level coursework, or a combination of both. Specialist knowledge and experience in supporting one Aspect product and at least one other product family.
* Some travel, after-hours, or on-call work may be required.
* Shift flexibility including weekends.
* Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
* Technical Certifications and second or third languages a plus but not required
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.