With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID
Internship Software Testing Radio I IC TSR
The BRS UBL Software Test team for Infotainment & Connectivity Products is testing Radio features for certain customers like Ford and PSA (Peugeot, Citroen, Opel).
As an Internship, you will:
- support, test and develop different software tools used in the software testing process the continuous improvement of the Software developed by DEV team
- acquire know-how on: SW Testing, Radio, Radio test Environment (RDS, HD, DAB Generators)
- understand Flow Diagrams
- test radio functionality
- participate to Radio (UBL) automated test case design using ATP based on Requirements (Integration and Verification)
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Job Requirements Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic programing knowledge (C, C++, Python or Java)
- Regular expressions
- Test principles (e.g. ISTQB)
- Solid logic, communicative
- Eager to learn, ability to do complex task, self-driven (nice to have: past example for this) Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.