Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
Leanplum is looking to hire a talented engineer to transform the future of relationship marketing based on intelligence and machine learning. Leanplum has collected over 15 billion events per day from over 1 billion users from apps you use every day, like Lyft, Tinder, Macy’s, and Bleacher Report. Our goal is to extract as much value as possible from this data and productize it so that marketers can provide the best, most personalized experience to their users. The ideal candidate will have experience working with big data and build production-grade services to handle Leanplum’s massive scale.
- Work with data scientists and software engineers on Leanplum’s most ambitious team, focusing on intelligently determining from data how to optimally engage app users to drive retention and usage
- Develop machine learning models to produce Leanplum’s data intelligence features such as optimal time & channel, predictive analysis (churn), automated segmentation (user targeting), app insights etc
- Contribute to data collection, processing pipelines and infrastructure to train Machine Learning models
- Build predictive services that deliver low latency predictions from machine-learned models that are continuously updated.
- Design, Build and Deploy services that allow us to scale across customers/verticals
- Mentor engineers to efficiently build and optimize models
- Develop engineering specs and quickly prototype experimental solutions
- BS/MS in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or practical experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development of multi-threaded, scalable and highly-available distributed systems.
- Experience with Spark for big data processing, BigQuery, HDFS, MapReduce/Dataflow and distributed key-value stores
- Experience with production-grade machine learning packages such as scikit-learn, spark-ml, vowpal wabbit, tensorflow, etc
- 3+ years experience with Python, Java, Scala, or equivalent
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.