Taboola is the world’s leading native discovery platform, reaching 1B users and serving over 360 billion recommendations monthly.
In the last two years, Taboola has grown from a single-product team to a multi-product organization. We are looking for a new Product Marketing Manager to join our team in New York (/London). In this position you will be responsible for the overall marketability of one or more of the major product lines and business models within Taboola’s multi-product future. You are the link between Sales, Product, Services, Marketing, and our customers. By working alongside Product from ideation to general availability, you will bring new products to market with the goal of turning them into major revenue-generating business models.
- Own, iterate, and improve the go-to-market strategy for one or more Taboola Products and business models across all company departments
- Plan and execute effective product launches by interfacing with Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and Executive teams globally, as well as with external resources
- Collect feedback from Taboola’s sales teams and directly from customers to inform product positioning and innovation
- Join and host client meetings and forums to evangelize new products and gather feedback
- Provide the global marketing team with the strategic messaging necessary to create proposal templates, presentations, data sheets, website content, blog posts, press releases, demos and more.
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience in driving B2B product launches, including positioning and sales enablement
- Experience working closely with field sales teams both to deliver content and to gather feedback
- Excellent writing skills to develop content for regular customer communications
- Passionate about visual and data-based storytelling
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and collaborate with other functions in the company
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Experience from a company in ad tech, digital marketing, content marketing, online publishing – a plus