Senior Product Specialist Joint Replacement - Sjælland
Percent Travel Required
Up to 70%
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
As a senior product specialist within our Joint Replacement division, you will be responsible for the sales and related activities for Sjælland
You will focus on customer needs and relationship building in order to provide value to our customers.
Attain sales and profit in a region/or a specific product line.
Understand and use the power of teamwork.
- Be aware Stryker’s policies, standards and activities relating to compliance programs, i.e Policy #1 – Code of Conduct, Policy # 8 – Compliance Program and Policy # 10 – Ethics Hotline.
- Highlight significant compliance issues.
- Selling /demonstrating medical equipment within the theatre and clinical environment
- Customer service / acquisition of new customers
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service and Product Manager and other internal stakeholders in order to get high customer satisfaction
- Building and maintaining strong and lasting customer relationships and already having close professional relations with key top KOL:s
- Be a role model in collaboration within team and with other teams in and outside of the country
- Act as a role model for the team by delivering excellent and precise forecasting
- Be skill centre in the country and in the Nordic and most probably also for the European team on pan European training and events
- Excellent and a role model in Long Term Planning and execution leading to frequent tender wins
- Planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Customer care for (managerial) physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation
- Organizing and conducting training, surgical/theatre participation, view surgeries and workshops
- Conducting price negotiations and contractual preparation within the limits of in-house guidelines, up to contract conclusion
- Coordination of the distribution and logistics of products. (Conditionals, Deposits, Kits) with the support of the related manager
- Regular reporting to Sales Manager, on the evolution of the sales, and adaptation to the circumstances of the market.
- Responsible for continuously reporting and collecting information concerning Stryker and competitive actions in the region or a specific product line.
- Defining the need for own personal education and participate in training arranged by Product Management and in sales training.
- Develop high skills in product knowledge and operating technique via own training.
- Education in sales and marketing or health cares
- Native language and English
- Adequate IT-knowledge (E.g. Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Experience in sales (3-4 years) preferably from the medical industry
- Experience from the health care or sales experience
- Service and customer minded
- Pro-active; high performer, sales and profit-minded